Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Tuesday with the Team

It's Tuesday with the Team over at Creative Scrapbooker Magazine.  Spring is just around the corner... if you live on the coast of BC.  For the rest of us there is months of shoveling snow. 


Stop by Creative Scrapbooker Magazine for some inspiration to get you thinking Spring!

 photo NWD Signature.png

Comments

  1. A stunning creation Nicole, I love how you did the trees, they look amazing and your bow is divine! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Nicole! We had a wee glimpse of Spring for a couple of days here but now reality has set back in LOL! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous - love how you've used those wonderful birches here.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts