Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Ranger- Festive Log House

I have one last Ranger Tutorial for you on Ranger's Blog.  
Stop by the blog to see how I created my Festive "Log" House.  You'll get a step by step on how to build your own log house for the Christmas Season.



This is my last post for Ranger this year.  However, I will be joining them again next year.  I am thrilled to be asked back and I can't wait to create again for them.

Stop by Ranger's blog and make sure to Pin my tutorial so you won't loose it.

 photo NWD Signature.png

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Off to check out all the details on the Ranger blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute!!! LOVE the presents, and the decor everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant tutorial on the log cabin Nicole - love it so much I want to make one now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very cute!!! love it Nicole!

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.