Tuesday, November 11, 2014

New Online Class- Staining

Just in time for Christmas
 
Set of 5 Christmas Cards featuring Stains. 
 
This online class is all about using Distress Stains to create a dynamic project.  I'll show you how to create a quick card by using the watercoloring technique to creating a stained glass look on your die cuts.  Along the way I share with you my tips and tricks.
 With each class I provide a detailed color photo tutorial, project list broken down into each card and my designs.  It's all about Stains, stamping, layering with paper and dies.
 
 
Here's a sample of my class pages.  Each page is number, perfect for printing.
 
 
Leave the designing to me and just play. 
 
Go to my Classes Page to order this class and get started on your Christmas Cards.
 
P.S. Thankful I'm here to post this on Remembrance Day! 

 
 photo BlogPostsignature.png

1 comment:

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.