Monday, March 18, 2013

Something a little different & fast!

Do you have this Pillow Box die?  I "really" like using this one.  I love crafting with it and giving it away.  They are super handy for gift cards and fast to whip together.
 
I must admit, the Blue Print stamps I wasn't overly a fan of.  But they are growing on me and I now have 3 sets.  The travel blue print I have been using a lot.  I have my eye on a few more. 
 
I stamped the airplane right onto the pillow box cut and it fits perfectly!  Then I stamped again on cream card stock.  Highlighting the checker design with some Diamond Stickles.  Then pop them with dimensional.

 
I  also cut one of my favourite saying from the Stacked Artful Words die, ``Enjoy The Journey``.  A little more Stickles for the "THE". 
 
 
It almost fit so I just wrapped the end part of the "y" around.
 
 
This is a quick throw together gift.  To make it even faster you can heat the stickles to speed up the dry time or skip the stickles altogether.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great project Nicole :)
    I didn't find that die, but have made my own pillow boxes, but they would be so much easier with the die.
    I too wasn't sure about those stamps...but you know how to work them :)

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.