Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Wrapping up 2018 with Eileen Hull



The Eileen Hull Inspiration Team has been sharing their favourite posts from 2018.  Lets just say picking my favourite 3 from this year was hard.  I love them all!  

I love to watercolor.  Check out this tutorial for making watercolor Koi and Heart & Soul Flower die lily.



The Planner & Storage die is so versatile.  I love the simplicity of this project and I love being organized.  Click the link to see more.




It wouldn't be a wrap up of my favourite projects this year of something Fall like wasn't included.  I love the Place Card & Flowers die to add that final rustic touch to any table decor.

Wait until you get your hands on the new release!  It's going to be a creative 2019!



EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts