Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Frosty




The days are getting frosty...  with 6" of fresh snow that fell this Frosty scene really ties into my Christmas decor.  Creating this snowy vignette was quick and easy.   



The salvaged snowman doesn't need to have coal for buttons and a carrot nose.  Keeping in theme with this warm wash of colours.


A wordband wrapped with this sparkly natural ribbon. 


This tattered banner is the perfect size for the brushbottle wreath.  No stain on this wreath.


Tucked away are some ice skates and snowballs.


I twirled the ribbon and attacked with a bow.  This way the lid will stay in place.


Create a snowy scene in these Salvaged Tins.  There are so many things to create and so little time.








EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts