Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Cover Girl- Creative Scrapbooker Magazine




Have you heard the news... I am a COVER GIRL!

I am so thrilled to have my layout chosen for the the Fall Issue of Creative Scrapbooker Magazine.  I asked and was given the opportunity to have a chance to try out along with other talented designers.  I won't go into the details but I must admit I panicked see this adorable little boy.  I was thinking Halloween.  I offered to back out since my style tends to be a little more grungy.  But I was encouraged to go for it and I did.



I never dreamed I could be this fortunate to make the cover of a magazine that I love.  


Thank you to my CSM Scrapbooker Family.  They trust me with the readers, teach classes, traveling and representing them, my own column and now the cover.

You can get your copy in Canada, the US and through subscription!  I have mine ;)   

Check it out HERE





EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

  1. I am so incredibly proud of you my friend! I knew it was only a matter of time. You are such an inspiration xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you!!! So excited and love the spread!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts