Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

It's a Wrap


It's here... finally the Book Club 2 is releasing this month.  The Inspiration Team is sharing their Book Club 2 projects all month long to inspire you.  We are so excited to share the projects we made for Creativation.  This new release is perfect for all things journaling.

I was sent patent leather in blue.  I threaded some white elastic and through the Wrap Journal and added a wee patch of Velcro.  I decided to put the shiny side  and the more muted blue on the outside for a suede look.


I picked up this little note book at the $1 store and it's a perfect fit.  I added the 





I even stamped the Wrap Journal on the outside.






Throw in a couple pages.



A few pockets...


Get ready to travel.


 Finally so excited to share this Wrap Journal I have been holding on to for 6 months.  I love this new Journal and it's a great addition to your journals.  Be sure to check out all the new accessory cuts to deck out your journaling.








EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

  1. This is awesome! I love that you kept the shiny patent on the inside. Such a perfect travel journal! The inside pages and pockets turned out super too! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts