Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Making Wine Tags



April Showers

OK in my case snow showers.  However the Inspiration Team is celebrating Showers all month long wether they be wedding, babies or how about tea parties.  Check out all the inspiration for invites, decore and clever ways to host an event.
I often give wine so creating wine tag is quick and easy.  There are endless ways to decorate.  I found some canvas at the $1 store so I cut, scored and cut out the circle for the neck of the bottle.  Then a little detail with the distress doily at the bottom.
I stamped this ledger stamp with Oxides on a coffee filter and cut out with the Heart & Soul flower die.  I love the coffee filter flowers.

Cut the circle for the wine bottle neck and layer the flower pieces.  I stamped and cut 6 filters for this flower.  Then add a brad and distress a little more with the textured hammer.


Perfect Wedding, Bridal shower or New Mom gift.


Just barely got the CHEERS on... keep the circle cut.  Perfect to layer on the Rosette.


A little detail with the Birds & Butterflies cut.  I love this dimension.


I love the doily accent on the bottom.


A quick wine tag can spruce up any bottle.  There is even enough room to attach a gift card on the back.  Gift giving wine has never been so elegant!

PIN IT







EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts