Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Creating a Background with Sprays and Stamping


The snow is melting and the birds are coming home.  While there may be a couple feet of snow still on the ground a glimpse of spring can be found in this refreshing card.  A quick look how to create your own background.


Inking  the leaf border stamp and filling up the first layer is quick.  I sprayed the second layer with dylusions sprays and used a sponge to ink through the matching stencil.


Apply ink again to the large leaf border and stamp right over top of the stencil to create dimension.  I coloured the butterflies with distress markers and wow do they pop!


What a beautiful background.


I love the layered look of the stenciled leaves and stamping.


Popping up the butterflies.


Hello spring!


Sprays and inks go a long way to creating a stunning background.  Look around at what you have a create your own spring paper.





PIN IT



EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments


  1. This is so beautiful Nicole - thx for sharing your creativity xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts