Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Watercoloring with Butterflies & Oxides



The Eileen Hull Inspiration Team has been sharing tutorials all month long.  I do have a video tutorial for this card but it won't be read for awhile.  Hey, it happens.  I at least have a couple of photo's until the whole video is posted on Creative Scrapbooker Magazines website.



Loving the new Oxide inks especially as we approach those soft easter pallets.


A little stamping.


I know it's not a box or cool journal.  One of my favourite dies is the Birds & Butterflies thinlit.  Yep, there are pretty little dies perfect for card making too.




I love the intricate butterfly to layer over.


A simple card and no it's not even a journal.


I will share the video when it's all done and posted.  I will even embed it in the post too.

Onto next month... 






EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments


  1. So beautiful Nicole. Love the soft colour palette you chose💗💚💚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts