Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Thank You Xyron


Well what a fun year it has been.  Xyron took me on with no experience and never even owning one.  Thank you to my awesome team and a awesome product to design with.  

The team is designing with their favourite Xyron product and I picked the Sticker Maker.  This handy little machine is perfect for my love of sentiments and letters.  A perfect pairing with my Sizzix Dies.


To create the backgrounds I need a thick cardstock that can take this amount of paint... Super Stock!  I created a colourful base for these wee Alphanumeric Thin letters.  


I lined the little letters up and ran them through my Vagabond.


Each little letters slides into the sticker maker easily.  I add them all one after another pull.  So quick and easy!  


I created the background for the card much the same way as the letters.  Creating a paper ribbon while I was at it.


With the ribbon and bow created I popped the ribbon part through the sticker maker.


Peel and stick.  It's hard to pick one Xyron product.  I often use multiple including the Mega Runner to adhere the layers.


Everything is so much faster with my Xyron.






My heartfelt thanks to Xyron and I will continue to use all my Xyron!

 

PIN IT


EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts