Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Poinsettia

Break out the Jingles... Christmas crafting is happening!

There's a new team up this week between Xyron and Waffle Flower and all week the team is sharing some awesome inspirational projects.  Check out this step by step using my pages from a 115 year old book and my Mega Runner pulling it all together.


I gathered some Tidings paper and Super Stock for the base of my card.  I then grabbed my very old pages for the tattered poinsettia and background with a little white gesso to take the inking.

The tattered poinsettia is spray stained and added a little matching ink to punch it up.  The Stamp Platform is perfect for stamping this 115 year old paper.  No mistakes when it comes to working with paper this old.


OK, maybe one mistake!  Paper this old is fragile and it stuck to the stamps.  But that's OK that's what glue and adhesive is for.  I mounted the paper to a piece of super stock with the mega runner.  Then applied a little glue n' seal for the ripped off bit.  Like it never happened!  


Back to colouring with my Scribble Sticks and the sticker Maker comes in handle for my holiday words and mini tag I stamped! 

One of my favourite dies is the tattered poinsettia.  I love how well it goes with the Waffle Flower Poinsettia Stamp Set.  A perfect pairing! 

It has a vintage feel!

Thank you checking out my little Waffle Flower tutorial.  Don't miss out on all the creative fun this week!  Get your holiday crafts in gear!




EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts