Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Merry & Oh So Bright

Celebrating the season with a little holiday inspiration.  I got this Cigar Box from Xyron all boxed up with some other goodies.  I have always wanted to craft with a cigar box so I thought I would go all festive.


You know the Quote Chips packaging... well it's perfect for holding my glass vintage ornaments.  Just trim the top, fill and snap it back together.  This packaging snuggles in perfectly with the Vignette Box Top, Merry & Bright.


Create a base and top  with chipboard and layer with Christmas Paper using the Creative Station.  Attach the pieces with the Mega Runner to the bottom and lid of the cigar box.  Cut the Cabinet die with more paper and chipboard.


Adhere the pattern paper the Cameo Frame.  Layer some Christmas Ephemera using Distress Collage Medium Crazing and smudge some black soot distress crayon.   Attach the Christmas Paper Dolls gentleman and tree with a Mirrored Star on top.


So festive...


The Merry and Bright is a perfect fit!


Add some lights.


Love the coordinating Ephemera.


Topped off with a shinning star.


Throw in some snowy Tattered Pinecones with greenery.


Until I added the pinecones I could close it.  But...  it's so pretty with them on.


Thinking outside the "cigar box" with this festive little new addition to my Holiday Decor. You can never have too many decorations to deck the halls.



EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts