Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Wicked

EEK... Halloween is coming and all things spooky!

There's a fun team up this week with Xyron and ClearSnapI got a little yummy box of Premium Dye Mini Ink Pads and to my delight there was Carrot and Coal in there.  



I used the Carrot Premium Dye Mini Ink Pads ink and blended, blended and more blending.  BAM... Now that's a rich orange.  I hauled out my Stamp Platform for precision!  I wasn't about to the ruin this inky masterpiece!  


In July I was in LasVegas so of course I had to go to Viva Las Vegas Stamps where I found lots and lots... and lots of yummy stamps including the Tree Writing Collage.  I cut my "Wicked Halloween", perfect for the Sticker Maker.


PHEW... the carrot ink is so dynamic all I did was one layer.  Check out the detail of how the of the stamped image in Coal pops off the Carrot background!  The sentiments are die cut with some scrap paper and against the coal black... I love it! 





Make sure you check out what's going on all week with Xyron and ClearSnapThere's a lot of Fall/ Halloween inspiration.  Or how I like to call it... FALL-O-WEEN.






Comments

Popular Posts