Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Create a Fun House with Sizzix



So I got this idea for a fun house in the middle of the night.  Because that always makes sense!

I am celebrating the holidays with the Eileen Hull Inspiration Team.  And yes, Halloween to me is a holiday!  Here's how it went down... My cat Flurry wanted to hang out for a some cuddles and purring.  Of course it was 3:30AM.  That's when I got this idea... a Fun House with the Canister (shhhh... it's been retired) die.  


I cut mat board for the canister and spritzed with Black Soot.  Covered with Halloween Paper and then snapped my Skeleton.

Wrap up the lights and stuff to the bottom!
"Tickets Please"



A few snaps and I can pose my guy.  Check out the wall paper and photo's behind him.


A spider or 2...



Using the Alphanumeric Marquee for the glitter paper works!






Ephemera... why not



A nicely hidden battery pack for the lights.



Boo



Corrugated roof


WHAT.... CREEPY at night too!

I hope you had fun checking this Fun House Ticket Taker out!  Hanging out in this clever little Ticket Booth ready to take payment.  Now that's a different take on the Canister die!

Stop by to see what the Inspiration Team has been whipping up all month!

Feeling Challenged



EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

  1. Nicole, this is utterly brilliant! I am in love with it. So glad you also end up crafting at 3:30 in the morning. May I ask where the marquee letters come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl, I dig your style! I'm glad I caught the Eilleen Hull bug a few years ago, ever since, I've been adding her dies to my collection, most of them I caught before they retired! Phew. Where did you find that little Skeleton?! I want that candy corn tree!!! I bet your daughter loves it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I love Eileen's dies! I caught the bug and started designing for her a few months later! I think she was tired of me stalking her!

      The skeletons are the best! I get them from Michaels.

      Delete
    2. In my humble opinion, your best Halloween project - ever!!! xxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I have added the link now. Sorry about that... I thought I did. It's a Sizzix die. Just click the link and you'll go straight to it.

      Delete
  4. Hee-hee, I absolutley adore this Nicole, fabulous use of Eileen's die and love your ticket taker and how you used the 'bits' all over your creation. Thanks so much for joining us at A Vintage Journey this month! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts