Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Thinking of Fall

Fall is almost here... well it's still hot out but one can hope!

The latest copy of Creative Scrapbooker Magazine is on newstands and full of Fall Inspiration!  I love techniques and each issue I get to share my love of techniques in the Technique Tasters column.  This issue I have focused on Rangers Oxide Inks and different ways to use them.  This micro tutorial features the re-inkers and texture paste.



I was curious how the Oxide Re-Inkers would fare with texture paste.  Just add a couple of drops and combine.  Layer the stencil onto card stock and apply the inky texture paste.  Once dry layer the stencil once again and apply some ink!

I love how this turned out and rich the leaves look.

I am thinking of the falling leaves and crisp autumn air.  Fall is my favourite season... until the snow falls.



Do you have the Fall Issue yet?


Thanks for popping by.  Enjoy the seasonal inspiration and the return of Pumpkin Spiced everything.




EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts