Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Sneak Peek- Halloween Trinket Box

I am so excited about this little gem!  I think... nope, I know this is my favourite from the new Book Club Release.

Eileen Hull is bringing out a new release Book Club.  You can check out a bunch of Sneak Peeks from the whole Inspiration Team all month long.  I love this little Trinket Box and just think about all the goodies you can stuff in here.  How about a old family photo or in this case an ornament.  The team has some amazing inspiration and dynamic projects for you to see.



Tucked away inside are these adorable pumpkins and candy corn tree decked out with Halloween Papers.  


Watch for tutorials and detailed projects featuring the new Book Club release from the whole team.  I have a lot of ideas for this little box.  The perfect die for all those trinkets.

Thanks for popping by and checking out this sneak peek. 


EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

  1. I love this with the Halloween theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adoreable! I'm so sorry, I thought this was the cabinet die from Tim Holtz when I saw it posted on Facebook. Very exciting! Can't wait for it to be released!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts