Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Ranger Tutorial- Moments

There's a lot of color going on with these Mini Seahorses.
Stop by the Ranger Blog to see all these new Wendy Vecchi Embossing Powders!  I love how vibrant these powders are and the enamel finish is yummy.

Check out this easy little tutorial and get your heat gun ready.

Click HERE for the full tutorial.

 
EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

  1. Where are the tutorials? I can not find them. Lovely card too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU... I have linked the tutorial in my post for you. Just click on the Ranger or HERE to see it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts