Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Market Florals

I recently received a box from Ranger with all sorts of goodies and told to have fun!  So I did!

I love the enamel embossing powders that came from Wendy Vecchi and decided the Flower Jar stamps and Thinlits would be a perfect way to show off these vibrant powders.


WOW...


I cut the Cantilever Sewing Box boxes for these little boxed vignettes.  


So many flowers in this enamel bouquet.


Each floral is cut and layered with powders then stamped.


Giving that market feel with these little wooden For Sale blocks and enamel 25 cent sign.


Each jar is mounted forward with little crafty wood blocks.


Tied off with jute this makes a great summery wall accent.


Mounting these bright flowers against the brown textured vignettes really makes them pop out.  Click the photo's to take a closer look at the supplies I used.





EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

  1. Out of this world!!! Love love loooove this display!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nicole, you really made a beautiful job with the enamels, stamps and dies, love your box displays! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts