Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

All Wrapped

What's a birthday without some homemade wrapping!

I was poking through a big box of dies looking for something fun!  OK, really everything is fun when a box from Sizzix arrives.  Boxes, bags and little pouches for gift cards and cash always make gift giving prettier.


I cut all the pieces and taped the edges to connect the 2 Gable cuts.


The Create a Sticker is great for these fussy die cuts.  I love the new mini Ranger Archival inks.


Check it out...






I also made a Lip Balm Holder!  LOVE this... my daughter is alway stealing my Lip Balm.  Or as she says, Lip Chappy.  




Look... it's ADORABLE!


Opened up, it's nicely tucked away.


This is a great way to wrap it up!  I'm always looking for fun ways to wrap for the older kids... whom really aren't that young anymore.  Click the images for a closer look and more details.









EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts