Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Jarred Florals

How's your summer so far?  Me... I am just returning from a long vacation from down south.  So I am probably folding a lot of laundry.
The Xyron Team and ACCO are playing all week with staplers and cutters.  Which means anything goes creatively!  I am so thrilled to use their Guillotine Trimmer Lite I don't own one so this is super exciting... 10 papers at one time!  

(all supplies used is linked for your convenience)


Time to crack into my new Flower Jar stamps and Framelits dies and a whole lot of colouring.

Once the colouring was done I added a little touch of dimension to these teeny wildflowers with a stylus and water.  It's my first cut with the Guillotine Trimmer Lite , dang thats sharp.  Even for small cuts.

I ran the stitched circle cut through the Creative Station then used the Create a Sticker for the adorable teeny wildflowers.

The Pondering Words "WONDERFUL" cut is perfectly cut with the Guillotine Trimmer for this 3/4" cut.  I popped it on the edges to create some dimension with an arch.


I added some glossy accents to the jar for a glass finish.  Love the blue green ;)


A little stenciling on the stitched circle cut.


The flowers are popped a little for dimension.


Can you see it... that little bend.


Summer flowers are wonderful.


Half way through summer and I hope you liked my Wonderful Flower Jar.  We are surrounded by wildflowers where I live... and coyotes, moose, deer, bears!

Make sure you follow along with Xyron and check out how we create all week with ACCO
Guillotine Trimmer Lite and Stapler.  (Mine jumped out of the box so no staple accents for me)


 

Eat. Sleep. Craft. {repeat}


Comments

  1. This is so gorgeous! You totally inspired me to play with my flower jar set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little bend in the word is wonderful. I love the coloring of the jar. It looks like glass. Thank you for showing this to us. Such as pretty project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bending is very cool; your flowers look amazing! The coloring on your jar is so realistic, and this is a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts