Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Letter Collection

WOOHOO... EPIC team up this month.

The Eileen Hull Inspiration Team is showing off their awesome projects this month teaming up with Stampotique!  I love all these stamps!  Talk about difficult picking out stamps there were so many awesome designs.  Check out my tutorial on how I used ALL my stamps.  EEP!


I was able to use my new Basket die!  Finally...  I stamped the Patio Lights right onto the mat board.


Assemble the basket.  I used Stabilo Woody 3 and 1  watercolor the Patio Lights.


I made some mini cards, stamping with Oxide Inks and hauled out my Pondering Words Thin die.


I ran them through the Create a Sticker and quickly attached to each card.  I cut some Envelopes and stamped.


Letters in a Basket!


The Woody Pencils look awesome.


I love this Basket.


The stamped envelopes turned out so fun.  


Each card is stamped...


And has a Pondering Word added.


Simple and quick.


A basket of goodies!


Make sure to see what the Inspiration Team  is creating all month with Stampotique!  Thanks for check out my tutorial ;)

List



 photo NWD Sig.png

Comments

  1. That basket is so cool and I love what you came up with for the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, love the clean and simple notelets and I adore how the stamp just fits perfectly across the edge . Lovey. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great way to combine the basket and stamps Nicole! And cool notes to tuck inside too! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stamp choices, the lightbulbs look amazing on the basket! Great staging of your project too! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those lightbulbs! Great project, cool cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great little basket Nicole - love those light bulbs and your wonderful coloring of them! Love all your notes and envelopes inside too! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man! How on earth did I miss those lights? Love your use of stamps and that basket! Love the notes and envelopes! Great idea! Just like the lightbulbs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my soul Nicole! this is so freakin cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts