Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Dapper Dad

With Father's Day just around the corner I decided I had better get on it!  Perfect reason to get in my crafty space and get cutting!

The new Tim Holtz Sizzix June release is now available.  I couldn't help but get to layering and stamping... oh and how about a lot of inking!


Seriously...  AMAZING Glitter Cutting pads!  ACK... they come in other awesome glittery colours too!  This is how you get inspired!


I inked up some a scrap of white Super Stock with Oxide Faded Jeans and flicked with water.  It's the easiest way to die cut DAD with the new Alphanumeric Script! 


The Dapper Stamps and paper is uber masculine and perfect!  For the inside I used the new Mixed Media #4 with the bricks.  I inked the distress paper with more faded jeans and then popped the brick cut over top.

Now that's a Dad card... scroll through to see the details.






See... cool EH!




Simply layering paper, die cuts and stamping to create this quick card for Dad!  Click below to see the dies I used and take a closer look.  






Comments

  1. Oh you have to stop creating such awesomeness!!! I feel so inadequate!! You are such an inspiration my friend. Can you send some mojo my way? *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I says what, Glitter cutting pads?! 😂 Great card Nicole,any Dad would love to receive it! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how you used the newTim Holtz Sizzix June releases in your project to make it your own!! LOVE the stamps and dies!! A few more things to add to my list, my talented crafty friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card! Just saw the stitched squares and was thinking I probably need them, looks like I was right! Clever card :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts