Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Wildflowers

I may live in a snow globe but I can dream of Wildflowers!  

Just dusting off the cobwebs on my blog.  I try to take a creative break or slowdown during Jan/ Feb.  However, I have been creating still!  So, I did just get Sizzix shipment with some new goodies including the new Wildflowers 2!


I have all the floral dies but the wildflowers are my thing!  I love them.  I started cutting the Wildflowers, Wildflowers 2 and the new Small Tattered Florals.  All the flowers are inked with Magenta Nuance Pigment Powders.


The Small Tattered Florals are so teeny!  I just found a set of Stylus Tools... it came in a 3 pack and I wasn't sure if I need 3 but YA I do!  Spray and roll!

Look how the smallest floral rolls with the smallest stylus tool.  SCORE!  Embossing time.


I also got the new Flourish Texture Fade and it is awesome. For inking I used Eileen Hull Colorbox Color Blends.  Creating strips of color with the built in sponge and blending with my blending pen.


This Watering Can is so adorable.  I pulled it from a past project.  I recycle my cuts from time to time which makes for a quick card.


I cannot tell you how sweet these flowers are!


All the Wildflowers are tucked behind the Watering Can and a teeny tag from Tiny Tabs & Tags tied with twine.


The embossed flourish is a perfect backdrop.


The vibrance of the Magenta Nuance Pigment Powders is stunning with these Wildflowers.


Bring on Spring!


Back to regular creating and sharing!  I have some new products and projects to share!  Thanks for popping by!


A Vintage Journey- Words that are Special (who doesn't love the word "SALE")

 photo NWD Sig.png
 photo EM_1.png

Comments

  1. Love this!! Dang you make me want the watering can & I have been resisting for years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just do it! LOL, I ended up buying it in California since I had a hard time getting it here. You can do pretty things <3

      Delete
    2. ME TOO!!!! lol, I've been on the fence about the watering can die since it came out lol

      Delete
  2. Lovely Nicole, the flowers look gorgeous and I love the embossing. The Blends look lovely . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love loooove this! I need that watering can die now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a friend in the US they can get it for you on sale. I added the links in this post. Just sayin'

      Delete
    2. Oh, really?? Sign me up! Where can I get it on sale?

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the vivid colours.Thanks for sharing and inspiring me to dig out my watering can die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Nicole! Sign me up for every one of these new products you've used here! The Nuance powders look fabulous and are at the top of my wish list now! The flowers look so pretty in the watering can, and that flourish embossing folder and those Blends produced some fabulous results! Well done, you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully made and great design!!! I love it!!! I agree with the others, your card is so inspiring that I need a watering can too :-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sold!!!! Nicole this is absolutely beautiful!!! Those flowers are utterly adorable and the background works perfectly. Thank you for sharing with us at A Vintage Journey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came here from Pinterest. Love the Wildflowers dies and now the new Funky Florals too. Congrats for also throwing in a nice tongue twister... teeny tag from Tiny Tabs & Tags tied with twine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts