Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Gift Wrapping with Sizzix

It's a Party on the  Sizzix blog.  Check out more for a tutorial on my Gift Wrapped Box using Sizzix dies.  Including the new Stephanie Barnard It's a Party Drop-in's Framelit die.


For this How To join me over at  Sizzix and transform any box into something special.
 photo NWD Sig.png
 photo EM_1.png

Comments

  1. I have been over for a look, the party box is beautiful, I love the balloons and the lovely bow on the front! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, Nicole! I've got lots of projects of yours to catch up on so I'm just gonna take a peak and come back and comment when I get more time! You can peak at my blog anytime for challenge ideas, but PaperPlayful is really helpful! ;). Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts