Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Things and Creatures

HAPPY OCTOBER 1ST! 

Spooky, creepy and things that crawl.  Ghosts, Zombies a fright for all!  There was this idea of Jack-O-Lanterns laughing, slime oozing, ghosts moaning and bats cruising.  

The Crypt is full no room at the Inn but for you I'll make an exception let us begin!


Check out all the fun Sizzix dies I used... HOLY!  Follow the numbers to get an idea how I created my Headstone Candy Holders.  They are somewhat in order.   Let's face it... we all prefer the photo's anyway!














These are sun fun and can hold candy or little battery operated tea light.


Using the cheesecloth for the Jacks reminds me of the goo inside a pumpkin.


The Zombie hands look creepy emerging from the depths!


Loving the Distress Glitter!


I cannot get enough of this Lost Zombie.


Shackles and all!


I love adding the twisted on the back... has that Beetlejiuce feel.


Creating Halloween is the best!

 
 photo NWD Sig.png
 photo EM_1.png

Comments

  1. Fabulous Halloween projects, love how you added the arms from the zombie . Great use of the dies and fab step by steps. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha, when the name of your post pops up in my reader I just know it is going to be a fabulous make, you never disappoint Nicole, these creations are just fantastic! Loving the scary branches and the brilliant ghosts..... Brilliant. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Nicole...you win!! Next year will be Halloweenapalooza in my house!! I have to start saving up for all those dies BUT I want them all!! LOL Absolutely love this project!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this?!! WOWZERS! That candy is making my mouth water. I love how you love Halloween! Awesome use of all the goods too! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And YOU are the BEST at creating Halloween! These candy holders are the sweeeetest Halloween craft I've seen this season! I'm so kicking myself for not getting those mini stencils! Your tombstones and jac-o-lanterns are amazingly realistic! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts