Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Woodland Santa


I'm so excited to show off my new Holiday Stamp Set, Winter Woodland.  

This is a set of 7 stamps complete with sentiments, layering stamps and accents for your creativity.  I designed the set with how I like to create and that's by layering.  Layer with sentiments, pinecones and greens.


I cut the new Tim Holtz Sizzix die Enchanted Doves with mat board.  The I went to town stamping the Woodland Winter Santa and those layering pinecones on watercolor cardstock.  


I brushed collage medium onto the doves and coated with Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter... it worked.  Next I cut the Movers and Shapers Postage Stamp Frame and inserted the largest Sized Rectangle into the center.  Layer and inked with paper.


Using various distress markers I coloured the Woodland Santa.  For fun I added more Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter to his beard for some added shimmer.


I had no idea if the Vintage Tidings Thinlit would cut through corrugated cardboard... AND IT DID!  Lets play with the new Tim Holtz dies Dimensional Stars and Mini Holiday Greens while we are at it!


His beard sparkles and shimmers.  The large sentiment is stamped onto coffee filters, sprayed with lucky clover, fired brick and one left white.  I cut the inky stamped coffee filters with the Tattered Poinsettia die.


Add embellishments at will and start piecing!


Check out how the coffee filter Tattered Poinsettia turned out all stamped and inked.  The WISH is divine srayed with Candied Apple and the sparkly doves looks shimmery stacked.


All the Greens make for a festive Canvas.




Check out the my new stamp sets designed and drawn... erased then drawn again by me. 

Check Nicole Wright Designs Stamps
*Manufactured in Canada*




 
 photo NWD Sig.png
 photo EM_1.png

Comments

  1. Lots of wonderful festive elements on your fabulous canvas Nicole and your stamps look brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a wonderful new release Nicole, I love the sentiments, all so very useful. Your framed project is stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new stamp designs Nicole and love your wonderful Woodland Santa canvas, gorgeous! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts