Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Dad's Day


I'm on the Sizzix Blog today sharing a Masculine card.  To see what I used and a tutorial pop over to  Sizzix.  Layering dies is so fun.

 
 photo NWD Sig.png
 photo EM_1.png

Comments

  1. I love love loooove everything about this!!!! And love the hammered metal and burnt copper leaves!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fabulous design Nicole and the gorgeous embossed details, perfect for a man xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts