Skip to main content

Harvest Bounty


Here's a quick project to spruce up a homemade gift.  This pretty little jar of Apple Butter goes with the Tag I made yesterday, click HERE to see that post.

I cut the Framelits Leaf Blueprint  with water colour paper then inked.  My first time using this one and I love the end result!

I cut some twine for the leaf and ticket tag.  I heat set the twine to appear like trendils.

More water color paper for the topper.  The circle is cut from my Movers and Shapers.

I cut my tattered pinecone for this adorable pinecone.  I just hot glued into place.



I stamped the mini pumpkin from the Mini Blueprints 5 set.

Together the tag and jar are a perfect match!


I love fall crafting and cooking.  I canned this apple butter from my own tree!  Tastes amazing on toast.  Thanks for stopping by and leavin' some lovin'!


 photo CNSSignature-3.png

Comments

  1. Love the way you jarred up your apple butter :)
    this would make a wonderful gift, for say a friend who lives in Ontario, who doesn't like to cook.. teehee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular posts from this blog

Journaling Tuck Spots and Pockets

It is official... I am addicted to Journaling.  This is an inspiration post... why?  I may have become lost in my creativity... it happens.
Scroll through the the photos for ideas.  I have been inspired by my fellow journalers too.  
I kept the cover of Eileen Hull's new Journalsimple with a flipped cabinet card and some crackle paste stenciling.

Inside there are pages of Memoranda paper and Idea-Ology from Scrap ShotzMarch Scrapbook Kit.

A mini book stuffed in a pocket too.

Nicole Wright Designs Fallen Blossomis used on the tag, stamped and watercolored with worn lipstick oxide ink.

I used pages from my 115 year old art journal to create another mini.  Stamping and watercoloring throughout each page with Garden Flower and my stamp set Fallen Blossom.

Tuck spots and pockets for stuffing notes.  

The March Kit with the new Memoranda paper is perfect on it's own.  But I still cut it up and collaged with it.

I fussy cut a found relative since I am still trying to get my hands on …

Halloween Decor- Pennies a project

SIX PROJECTS ON A DIME!

Are you looking for some Halloween Decor ideas?  I have a few for you.  These are projects I have been working on for the past couple of weeks.  BANNERS
I made Boo and Beware for my 2 corner windows.  These are cut from Birthday Bash, using Recollections Halloween paper and Stampin Up Halloween Paper.
I made this Tim Holtz Banner, "Trick or Treat".  Hangs over my spooky dining room.  Black sheets are there for the holidays.
Cut from Birthday Bash and the frames/ font are a Sophisticated cut.  I added beads from Walmart and skulls are a $1 store necklace cut up.
This BIG Banner is "Happy Halloween"
The charms are Walmart and the tulle is from an old Halloween costume.  This glitter spiders are a $1 store find.

Happy Halloween!
Candles
Cheap-o-la...You can make this on a budget...promise!  I picked these candelabras up from Michaels for $12 at 50% off.  I bought them on a day they there was an additional 25% off so in the end they were less than…

Altered Halloween Advent Calendar w/ Video

WOW, I think this is my biggest Halloween project yet.  It took me 5 days to complete and I could have kept adding!!!  As you know I adore Halloween and yes I have begun bringing out my Halloween goodies.  Lots of photos in this post and there is so much to see.  So lets get into the project and get you inspired for Halloween!
I was asked by Scrapbooker's Paradise (where I teach) to make one of these Kaiser Craft Shadow Boxes...with a Halloween Theme!!!  Arm twisted and mission accepted.  I am going all Tim on this one! I started by spraying all the pieces with a Hammered Finish in a gun metal grey. The set even comes with numbers;) I used My Minds Eye Happy Haunting paper to create each box with a great pattern paper background.  Then using all my Tim Holtz goodies and $1 Store finds I went to town decorating.  I used various numbers from the rub ons, metal numbers, wooden and those that came with the Shadow Box.   Be sure to dry fit before gluing!  It took me 4 hours to die cut…