Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Moose Makes the Man


A quick post and card featuring my new stamps, dies and stencils. I have been dying to play since I got home.  Being Canadian I LOVE this moose rack!  It's so cool.  I needed to make a quick birthday card so I threw this together.

 
I just got the new banner strip die today!  LOVE it.  I hope I folded it OK?

 
I love this stamp...Purveyor.  I thought the antlers were perfectly placed.
 
If I had more time I would have liked to crackle the picket fence and walnut stain distress paint on the Moose Antlers.

 
I picked up the new stencils and used the speckled and the cargo numbers!  LOVE!!!!
 
Now that I'm back maybe I'll get some crafty time!  Next week I head off to SIZZIX!  Holy...can you believe it...ALREADY!
 
I need to catch up on my blogging, Pinterest and creative time!  Missed you all!
 photo CNSSignature-3.png

Comments

  1. Teehee, fun card.
    Wayne thought I needed this die…but couldn't think of how I would use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you didn't give this card to a German person ;) We have a saying in German: "to put antlers on someone's head" means to cheat on someone. There, another useless piece of information to clutter one's brain with :)
    It's cool, though. I like it. Something that only you could come up with. And that's a compliment. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Nicole - such fun! Enjoy Sizzix (not jealous... much !) Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts