I cut up some plastic packaging I had for the windows then added some frosted film over this.
I inked the Luminary with bright Easter colours, tumbled glass, mustard yellow, dusty concord and picked raspberry.
I grabbed a handful of tattered pinecone flowers I have in my jar and added to the top. I cut some butterfly's from the butterfly frenzy strip die and inked.
I love my tied bow die and a few of those cut and added. I then added a battery operated tea light.
Luminary #2- Robins Eggs
By now I have the folding down!
More butterfly frenzy butterfly's this time on some wire.
I have a wee nest and eggs I tucked inside...with a little effort! More packaging this time I crackled the edges.
More flowers and cuts from the spring greenery strip die.
Full of colour and spring!