Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

12 Tags of 2014- February Tag

I won't be submitting this one for Tim's blog as I already submitted, HERE.  However, I did still want to make this months "TAG".  I followed the tutorial on Tim's blog and how lovely it turned out!
 
 
I LOVE this stamp set! The chalk art technique is awesome.
I don't have the trim and arrow used so I made do with what I have!  The stacked stars edge die and foil tape is a lovely compromise.
 
I used the game spinners and a wee sprocket as an arrow. I attached some red tinsel to soften the harsh line of the edge die.
Love the new Heart Stencil.  OK I love all the stencils.  Click HERE to see how I store my stencils.
 
 
So excited to own this new stamp set.  I have used it a lot already!
 
LAST DAY TO VOTE!!!
 
Head over to SIZZIX WHO ARE YOU and vote for me!
 
VOTE #9
 

I need all the votes I can get so VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!  Then share with all your friends to vote for me too, #9!
 
Thanks for voting and for your comments!

Comments

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts