Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Toe Tag Halloween Invitations

It's invitation time! It's out 10th Annual Halloween Party!  And my Halloween Invitations have for the most part gone out!  This year I went with a Toe Tag and I LOVE this invitation.  You'll find I have blurred out my private information.
 
Lets start with these creepy vinyl fingers I bought at my $1 Store,  $2 for 10 fingers.  Gross and everyone said so!
 
I found these tags on Pinterest and thought they were PERFECT!  Especially one I added my own spookiness to them.

 
I tried to find TH Splatter stencil so I could do these blood splatters with no luck.  So I smashed my Barn Door stain down hard.  The harder you smash the more it splatters.  Oh and cover up, I made a mess of my new shirt.
 
I stamped the skull and date using one of those S.M.A.S.H stampy things...very technical term.
 
Stamping with a lighter colour really adds a spooky layer.
 
On the back I continued the distress with ink and a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
 

All lined up with those creepy bloody fingers.
I think these are my favourite Halloween Invitations yet.  They took no time to make and are really gross! 
 
I have my Halloween Costume picked out!  What are you dressing up as?

Comments

  1. LOVE how you do Hallowe'en!! These invites are perfection! So clever and well done. Great tip regarding the splatters - looks awesome! The invite is a gift unto itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THese are great! I have those fingers and toss them in the candy bowl, along with eyeballs and other creepy things. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are totally awesome!!!!!
    I love the gross fingers, so cool.
    I am sure your Halloween parties are the talk of the town.
    I remember seeing how you decorate for them...unbelievable :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts