Sunday, October 6, 2013

Toe Tag Halloween Invitations

It's invitation time! It's out 10th Annual Halloween Party!  And my Halloween Invitations have for the most part gone out!  This year I went with a Toe Tag and I LOVE this invitation.  You'll find I have blurred out my private information.
 
Lets start with these creepy vinyl fingers I bought at my $1 Store,  $2 for 10 fingers.  Gross and everyone said so!
 
I found these tags on Pinterest and thought they were PERFECT!  Especially one I added my own spookiness to them.

 
I tried to find TH Splatter stencil so I could do these blood splatters with no luck.  So I smashed my Barn Door stain down hard.  The harder you smash the more it splatters.  Oh and cover up, I made a mess of my new shirt.
 
I stamped the skull and date using one of those S.M.A.S.H stampy things...very technical term.
 
Stamping with a lighter colour really adds a spooky layer.
 
On the back I continued the distress with ink and a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
 

All lined up with those creepy bloody fingers.
I think these are my favourite Halloween Invitations yet.  They took no time to make and are really gross! 
 
I have my Halloween Costume picked out!  What are you dressing up as?

4 comments:

  1. LOVE how you do Hallowe'en!! These invites are perfection! So clever and well done. Great tip regarding the splatters - looks awesome! The invite is a gift unto itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you would like this one;)

      Delete
  2. THese are great! I have those fingers and toss them in the candy bowl, along with eyeballs and other creepy things. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are totally awesome!!!!!
    I love the gross fingers, so cool.
    I am sure your Halloween parties are the talk of the town.
    I remember seeing how you decorate for them...unbelievable :)

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.