Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

I'm Published on "This Old House.com"

I've been published!
 
I was approached a few weeks ago by This Old House to add my "Kid Friendly" Mummy Pumpkin to their website!  Guess where they found me...PINTEREST!  To say I was excited is an understatement!  I made these cute little pumpkins years ago for my kids.  It's an easy carve free way for kids to celebrate by decorating a pumpkin!
 
Click HERE to see my Mummy Pumpkin and other great Kid friendly pumpkins on the This Old House website.
 
 
A huge THANK YOU to "This Old House".  If you have arrived here for the first time, a BIG CANADIAN WELCOME!!!!
 
To see the whole post Mummy Pumpkin go HERE where you will find all his googly eyed little buddy's!
 
For more DIY Halloween Ideas go HERE for my Halloween Decor- Pennies a Project post!
 
If you like Halloween there will be more posts coming up.  You can Stalk my Blog so you won't miss a scary thing!  Happy Haunting:)
Photobucket

Comments

  1. I remember these from last year.
    They are so cute.
    congrats on being published :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome Nicole!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts