Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

12 Tags of 2013- October

12 Tags of 2013... it's OCTOBER and I made 2!!! Because that's how much I love this time of year and technique.
 
I always love anything crafty this time of year.  Bet you didn't know that about me.  For this tag I had the stamps...and...that was about it.  However, I am collecting more inky things ( like this post) so I decided to get ALL the Fall paints.  (It's not a problem if I use them...right)  I LOVE this technique and since I LOVE Fall/Halloween I went for them all.  Oh and the Distress Glitter...and the Distress Inks.
 
Here's my version of the October Tag.  I don't have the frame.  But that's OK, I cut the frame on grungepaper using my Cricut's Sophisticated cartridge.
 
I really love the script in the back.  The smoky technique is a great Halloween trick...so spooky!
Well, I went for the scary kitty!  Truth be told, I had the little owl and moon that were cut and given to me.  And...I'm pretty sure I cleaned them up into the recycle bin:/
 
A little pop of bling for the bottom.  I really wanted some hardware.  So I added the Skull n' Crossbones.
***BONUS TAG***
 
I had all this ink left on my craft sheet so I decided to swipe another tag...and then 1 more. I might as well make 2 tags then and that allowed me to ink and glitter my BIG Crescent Moon.
 
Two Tags are always better than 1!
I love making this month's tag!  And there was IS glitter EVERYWHERE!

Comments

  1. These are awesome Nicole !!!!!
    I love the bright colours.
    Well of course you can't waste any of that wonderful ink, perfect use to make another tag :)
    I still have my rough sketch for mine on my desk...now to just clean off my desk in order to make it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm building a big collection of extra tags. It's working out well. Good for future quick tags.

      Delete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts