Thursday, January 17, 2013

Masculine Set Class

I'm Teaching!
 
WHOA...it's true I am now teaching crafty classes at my local scrapbook store. I simply went to enquire about the teachers job and left with it!  Not sure how that happened.  But I've been teaching afternoon classes for a few months.  I'm about to take on my first evening class. I'm both nervous and excited.  I wanted to show you what I whipped up for my first class.
 
You know crafting Masculine can be a challenge.  For me as you know I love it.  And yes, it is a challenge, especially when I've been given 24 hours to create 3 projects!  First, I made an acetate pillow box.  Perfect for a teen or any guy.  Load with a gift card to a gaming store or fill with some beer nuts?
 
Next I made a very manly card!  This one was my husband's favorite:)  Nothing says guy like diamond plate and tread marks!
 
 
For my last one a tag that holds a gift card.  Remember, I posted something similar a couple weeks ago, click HERE to see.  I followed the gears through out and used my melting pot!
 
 
On display and ready for signing up!  These are all dripping with testosterone and are functional...just like guys!
 
 
I think it's going to be pretty fun!  Wanna come craft?
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Looks Great Nicole, you will do great with the classes. Love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You are always doing such creative projects and they are perfectly manly! If I lived in cowtown I would sign up in a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects and you will do great with the class.. how can you not with these projects.. wish I lived closer.. take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, love them all. so hard to make great masculine cards. How about an on-line class. lol.

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.