Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Many Tags and Many Thanks

Many Thanks is Scrappy Moms Stamps newest stamp release.  This set is perfect for all those Thank You cards you haven't made yet!  I went really simple and plain for this card.  Something I feel I struggle with.  I always want to add, add, add!  I found a cute card on PINTEREST that inspired this.  Click HERE to check out the one I pinned.


I added some hemp twine and brads to the card.  I kept the card and tags in Kraft paper to keep it all sleakish (I love adding "ish" to my words).  I embossed each time I stamped.  the stamp "for being there" is on 1 stamp and I coloured each word with my marker then embossed.

I simply stamped the inside of the card with TH Black Soot ink.

I then used a TH embossing folder...the one with all the sewing stitches. Since I don't sew this is a good option for me.

Check out this great set and add it to your collection.  You can never go wrong with a good thank you set!  Click HERE to check out this set and lots more!


Thanks for popping in:)
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Love your card. It is really hard making a simple card hey! It is beautiful! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love that you kept it all in kraft.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts