Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Winter Tag- Corkboard Tags


Altered Corkboard Winter Tag

Ho, Ho, Hoooopfully you'll enjoy this last tag of the Four Seasons...WINTER!  If you were hopping last weekend then you would have had a glimpse of these tags and alot more with the  altered corkboard.  This tag is load with a few seasonal favorites. 


Surprise, I have a little dangling wreath at the bottom with berries, jewels and a shiny golden crown.

 A little red brick house in a snowy setting.  Green pipe cleaner makes this fence garland festive.  All that's missing is the polar bear for this coke cap.  There's even a deer with a little red jingle. 

A little bulb and a smokey chimney, twinkle lights and snowy sill all counting down to the 25!

I clipped the wreath on the bottom corner of the tag.  I just thought it looked so cool hanging there.

Whoa...all Four Seasonal tags together.

I hope you enjoyed all the tags I created and it inspires your next project.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Love them all well done.. am thinking of making some myself now you have my mind going.. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Love this one just as much as all the others! These are fantastic Nicole!!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Nicole!! These tags are amazing!!! Love the dimensional accents! Fab eye candy creations!xo

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts