Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

EASTER TAG...


 TH Fuzzy Bunny

The only thing I have to make this tag is the Pattern Paper bunny Tim uses.  Everything else I made to work.  I don't have the movers and shapres bunny used however, I found a bunny template online and shrunk to fit.  I have posted the bunny I used you can copy and also the link to the bunny I found at the end of the post. 


Once I sized my bunny I traced and hand cut him onto some grunge board.  I then sketched a bow on a cereal box, cut and traced the bow to cut again for the 2nd bunny.  Then I added my glitter glue.

I used brown felt for the bunny, cut out a piece of felt then carefully trim.  To get the bunny furry looking I just dragged my nail over the felt until it became furry. 

I always manage to do something wrong and in this case, trimming the bunny the wrong way with the glue stick back.  Oh well now he just gets flipped. 

I ran the tags (#5 I picked up at the office supply store) through a couple of folders then gently sanding the top.  This sands off the ink exposing the lighter tag.


To pin the bunny's like Tim, I used large brads found at the $1 Store and trimmed the excess.  This was a great find my GF found.   

I found this bunny template online and adjusted the size to fit the tag.  I also downloaded the font.  You're welcome to grab these and use them or click HERE for my Pinterest Board and the original bunny.

 

I hope you found this helpful and this inspires you to make one too.  Even if you don't have all the supplies like me.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. This is so awesome. I love it.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how much you have inspired me today.Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock tags, I grabbed that bunny and going to maybe make two to place on a couple of grandkids Easter gifts. You always do great work. Hugs Pammejo
    http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole, your two tags here are beautiful! Very creative and a good mix of elements. I want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag Nicole.
    I think we are more creative when we use what we have and make it work.
    This is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts