Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Owl You Need is Love


Owl I had to do was post this card with my Be My Valentine post...but I forgot about it.  When I started my husbands Valentins project this little 3'x 3' card was the first thing I made.  But he quickly became buried under scraps.  Then on the morning of Valentines I remembered he hadn't made it into the first bag my husband had to open.  Oops.  I rushed down to my craft room, iPhone in hand and snapped these off quickly.  After all hubby was heading to the airport at any moment. 

Scrappy Moms Stamps has a brand new set, Owl Occasion.  What was I going to create with all these "cute" sentiments.  It was a bit of a worry until I remembered I had this stamp.  How cute is this sentiment...I'm singing the Beatles now!  I added red jewel hearts to his eyes and tied off a piece of ribbon.  The stamp is coloured in marker to get the red and black.


Ohhhh how I adore the inside.  I stamped just the top of my little Owl as if he is peeking in.  And then stamped again from Owl Occasions "Owl Miss You".  It's like he wants to make sure not to miss a thing.


With the Owl Occasions set you get this cute little Owl stamp.  I I stamped it on the back of the envelope in the red and black again. 


Sorry this never made it into the post it was meant to be in.  I had so many gifts to craft I just forgot about this one.  It's a sweet simple card.  And the inside detail is just the best.

Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

Comments

  1. What an "owldorable" card. So simple but so sweet, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, that owl stamp is beyond ADORABLE! I was already thinking I needed these owl sentiments, now I'm sure I do. i sure hope they ship to Canada... love everything about this card. Thanks for sharing :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. I like the love in his eyes :)
    I too forgot to give my hubby the card I made for him...guess I shouldn't make things ahead of time, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts