Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

What's New Wednesday

Welcome to What's New Wednesday

This weeks Guest Designer is Meighen with Scrappin_3rdeeschik





I everyone and welcome to the Christmas season.  It is almost everyone's  favorite time of year.  I am so blessed today to be a guest blogger/designer on Nicole's blog  our Canadian Nickel.  I have never meet through the blogging community someone so talented.    Thanks so much for letting be be a part of your world.


As
you know, I love to decorate my home  for the seasons.  I recently
purchases the sweet treat boxes cricut cartridge and I wanted to show
you what I did with them.



 I cut these little babies out as big as I could and decorated them as if they were a little village using inks to distress, bling and glitter.

All you have to do is cut the handles off and put a strip of paper along the seem like I did and no one would ever know.

The Icicles are from the holiday cakes cartridge.  I added some super glittery glitter for the snow which I cut out by hand..  Glue everything down and voila a cut addition to a Christmas village.

I hope you can find some great inspiration from these pictures.  Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year everyone.
hugs and blessings,

Meighen
Photobucket

Comments

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts