Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Mini Album Week 2

 It's week 2 Mini Album

 ...and I didn't get as far as I would have liked on my Mini Album.  I had some other crafty commitments to get done.  But those are out of the way and I can get decorating.  That's the fun part!

I did get to cut all my designer paper.  This took some time especially since I had 52 cuts...well 54 including the cover and back.


As you are cutting be sure to trim all your extra pieces.  Here I have a file folder to keep them all together for this project.  These will come in handy when you get to layering your pages.

I used an old coffee tin for the scraps.  It gives you an idea of how little waste there was once I trimmed and saved the big pieces!

I taped the top and bottom of each piece.  One, this saves on tape (I went through a full roll) and two it allows me to tug tabs or ribbon through the openings if I want.  I can always add glue if I want to seal the paper to the file folder page.

Keep your pages organized!

If there is a piece of DP that has something you want to show off be sure to use it fully on your page.  This is my front cover..."52 Things I "LOVE" About You"

Here are all my pages together. 

OK now I knew this could be an issue. Yep, too many pages! So I am going to cut them in half to 26 pages. It's still going to be big! But, now I have extra pages for another mini album or 2.

Stuff to embellish...

buttons
felt
tags
envelopes
metal
clips
twine
ribbon
photo's
tickets
assorted punches
tabs

These are just a few ideas I will be using to embellish:)

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Feels like so long that I've been MIA...feels great to leave some love again! I just love your fab ideas girly! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts